|Back Alley between Cambridge Street and Windsor Street c. 1956|
This view is looking north towards Church Street. Of interest here is the garages starting to appear on the Windsor Street side. car ownership was just developing in the 1950s and garages were required. Paint quality was not to today’s standard and protection from the elements was considered to be essential.